Another award post! Can anyone tell I’m trying to get through a humongous amount of writing? Nothing to do with impending return to work and total lifestyle change…yikes!
I got nominated by the lovely workingmothersassistant she’s got some really cool advice, tips and tricks and is a been there and done that mum/mom, working hard to keep her blog going, with all that “free” time we have. Good on you mama and thanks for the nomination!
The rules for those nominated:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. These can be found down below.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
Here we go…
1) Cookies or cake? It’s a tough call, but if I had to choose it would be cake. Soft, sweet, glorious cake. Another cool thing about being a mum: kids parties=cake!!
2) Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.
3) Favourite sweet treat. Milk/white choc napolitana croissant fresh from my local bakery.
4) When do you crave sweet things the most? After lunch or dinner.
5) Sweet nickname. Nope, no one has a sweet nickname for me. Sad, innit.
OK, that’s it, ‘cos with the last 3 award posts I have exhausted all the blogs I know and read!