Wowsers, another award…cool!
the thing I love about awards most is the awesome list of cool blogs you get at the bottom. It’s worth searching for blog posts of awards just to get some new blog recommendations…. just let me find that 25th hour to the day first…!
I got awarded by the mmmmmfamily blog. This mama is dealing with some serious health issues in her family of 3 kids under 5 right now, and writes about it with emotion, sensitivity and style. She also writes it as a diary and log for her husband and kids in the future. It’s very real, very grounding and not at all ‘poor me’. Inspiring. Thank you lady!
As per the rules I’ve got to state 7 things about myself, and then nominate 15 (FIFTEEN??!!) other blogs. OK.
1) My fave colour is green.
2) My fave breakfast is a smoothie, but I don’t have it often as I feel guilty about waking up the neighbours at silly o’clock with the noise of the blender.
3) I cosleep with my partner and three kids…we have 2 double mattresses stuck together. It’s still not quite enough space though.
4) I had psoriasis before having kids. Haven’t had a proper ‘flare up’ since becoming pregnant for the first time. No complaints there!
5) I’ve been either pregnant or breastfeeding with no let up for 8.5 years… really.
6) I feel like I’m constantly washing clothes, I mean constantly. Summer has been so much better…but winter….uff, the bulky clothes and they take ages to dry (here in Europe we don’t have dryers).
7) I really, really want to get a dog. But each time we get serious about it, I get pregnant…haha.
Now the 15 blogs, sorry, no explanation, just go visit!
Phew! Enjoy!! Thanks!!!